Tasting Room Associate
DeLille Cellars located in Woodinville, WA at the former Redhook Brewery is looking for individuals to join our team of hard-working professionals that are dedicated and passionate about providing memorable experiences for our guests.
- Professional, personable, welcoming, with excellent hospitality and customer service focus
- Strong general wine knowledge is required along with familiarity with the Washington wine industry.
- Public speaking experience preferred but not required.
- Previous sales and customer service experience in the hospitality industry.
- Enthusiastic, passionate and an astute listener.
- Positive attitude in customer interactions and with co-workers.
- Proficient computer skills
- Evening, weekend and Holiday shifts required (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
- Flexibility in an ever-changing fast-paced environment
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Working knowledge of WineDirect preferred, but not required
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all visitors are greeted in a timely fashion and leave with a positive, memorable experience.
- Present wine and provide wine education and accurate winery history. Washington State Class 12 servers permit is required.
- Effectively promote and sell wine and wine club memberships to guests
- Represent the company and brand professionally, graciously and enthusiastically
- Participate in special events as well as off-site winery functions.
- Replenish wine and merchandise as needed — ability to repeatedly lift 50 lbs.
- General housekeeping duties to ensure the appearance and cleanliness of the tasting room are up to standard
- Ability to handle routine purchasing transactions with accuracy
- Follow all rules of the WSLCB
- Some food prep and serving. Food Handlers Permit is required.
- Valid Washington State MAST Class 12 Permit
- Valid Washington State Food Handlers Permit
- Must be 21 years of age
- Ability to stand and walk and climb stairs for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs
- Ability to read, understand and comprehend instructions, correspondences, and memos
- COVID Vaccination (doses 1 & 2) required
- Competitive wage depending on experience, tips, and commissions
- Generous wine discount