Shipping & Returns
DeLille Cellars complies with all state laws. Minors are forbidden to receive or ship wine. You must be 21 years of age to order and an adult signature is required upon delivery. We suggest shipping to a business address if possible. By placing your order, you certify under penalty of perjury that you and the recipient are at least 21 years old.
We ship to the following states:
AK*, AZ, CA, CO, CT*, DC*, FL*, GA*, HI, IA, ID, IL, KS, MD, MA, ME, MI, MN, MT*, MO*, NC*, NE, ND, NH*, NM, NV*, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX*, VA*, WA, WI
*Your state has limits and/or requires a specific sales/use tax to your order. Please call the winery at 425.489.0544 with any questions in regard to your order.
Weather Dependent Shipping Policy
- Wine is a perishable commodity. Extreme temperatures may adversely affect the integrity of wine. While we offer both ground and air shipping options, we recommend 2-Day Air during January, February, June, July and August and in areas with extreme or volatile temperatures. During hot and cold weather, Ground orders will be placed on a weather hold and shipping when feasible.
- DeLille Cellars is not responsible for any degradation or alteration of the wine that may occur in transit due to extreme weather conditions.
- Shipping via ground is at the consumer’s own risk.
- We may still feel it necessary to hold onto 2-Day Air shipments for a period of time if we believe the temperatures are too extreme.
- We will add cold packs to 2-Day orders as needed to hot states during the summer months.
For additional information or questions, please call us at 425.489.0544 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard Ground Shipping
The standard shipping option for all orders is the Ground Delivery service of United Parcel Service (UPS). Orders shipped Ground will typically arrive 5 – 7 business days after the order leaves the warehouse.
The standard expedited shipping option is 2-Day Air Express Shipping, via UPS. 3-Day Air and Next Day Air are available for an additional fee, please call to select these options.
UPS will send a tracking number to the email address you provided when purchasing from DeLille Cellars.
Multiple Delivery Attempts
If no one is available to receive and sign for the package, two subsequent attempts to deliver will be made. Wine orders require an adult signature, so whenever possible, we strongly encourage you to use a commercial business address to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Returns & Cancellations
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you have any questions, concerns, or problems, please contact us directly.
In the event, however, that you decide your purchase was not the right decision, we want to make things right. Within 30 days of any purchase, DeLille Cellars will refund the full price you paid (minus shipping costs), no questions asked. Simply contact us at the Tasting Room at 425-489-0544 and let us know you’d like a refund and to arrange collection/drop off of the goods purchased.
Customers who order wine for an event must cancel their order no later than 14 days before the event.
Please read the guidelines governing the refund policy:
- Refund is not applicable after 30 days of the date of your purchase.
- Refund amount is equal to the full amount paid (minus shipping cost).
- Refund would be denied in abuse cases, with abnormally high numbers of returns.
DeLille Cellars reserves the right to refuse refunds if any efforts of refund policy abuse are detected.