Position Summary: Conduct wholesale deliveries to restaurants, bottle shops, hotels, and grocery stores throughout King County as well as inventory maintenance in the warehouse.
- Prep & deliver sales orders for all King County & select Tacoma wholesale licensee accounts, as directed by the Wholesale Accounts Manager.
- Deliver samples & orders to media outlets and to third-party distributors for all national and export events, help fulfill tasting room & lounge orders, and an occasional DTC retail order per special request.
- Assist Shipping and Logistics Managers with physical inventory storage and management in warehouse.
- Assist above individuals in maintaining a clean and orderly wine storage area.
- Manage preventive maintenance schedule of delivery vehicles.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner in the warehouse and on the road.
- Foster positive relationships with Licensee customers and team members. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively in person and via phone and email.
- Keep up to date on and expand knowledge of the wine industry as it pertains to the position.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Actively participate in meetings as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Frequent standing, walking and sitting. Frequent use of hand trucks and pallet jacks.
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 35 pounds.
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work at computer or desk area for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle safely while delivering throughout King County.
- Must be able to operate a forklift in a warehouse environment safely. Forklift training can be provided as needed.
Benefits & Perks:
- PPO & HDHP medical plan options, dental insurance, vision insurance.
- Company Contributed HSA account with HDHP option.
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DC FSA), self-paid Aflac.
- Generous paid time off policy
- 12 company paid holidays
- 401(k) and 401(k) Match
- Discounts on DeLille wine, products, and at restaurant