Time to Taste
We are excited to welcome you back to our tasting room!
Our new “Time to Taste” guidelines are designed to provide a safe and enjoyable tasting experience while ensuring quality time and the safety and well-being of our guests and staff. We ask that all guests follow these guidelines while in our tasting room.
- If you or anyone in your party is feeling ill or exhibiting signs of illness, we ask that you delay your visit, and we will be happy to assist in rescheduling your experience.
- A reservation is required to taste, and reservations must be made in advance.
- Our team will be wearing masks for your safety, and we ask that you do the same for us while entering, exiting, and using our restrooms to ensure the safety of all guests and our employees.
- At this time we are not able to seat more than four guests in one party due to current requirements and our seating arrangement. Please note this includes adults, children, and non-tasters.
- All party members must be present to be seated. We will ask you to remain outside until your party has arrived in its entirety.
- We are allotting 75 minutes per tasting experience to allow proper clearing between parties and ensure the well-being of our guests. Please note that we will be keeping this timing consistent for all visits, and late arrivals may result in an abbreviated tasting experience.
- Except for use of the restroom, we ask that all party members remain seated during their tasting experience.
- We will be offering a light menu. For more details please visit: /Tasting-Room-Food-Menu. Outside food and/or beverages of any kind are not permitted.
Please know that:
- We are still offering curbside pick-up if you prefer to not enter the tasting room.
- Among other protocols, our team participates in daily screenings before they enter the tasting room, and we have increased the cleaning and sanitization of our entire tasting room
- Hand sanitizer is available upon entry/exit of our tasting room and restrooms.
Our new Time to Taste experience has been designed for the safety of all guests, staff, and their families, as well as to ensure adherence to local, state, and federal regulations and guidelines. We ask that if you are not able to participate fully in our new format, please delay your visit for now. We are committed to going above and beyond what is required to ensure your safety and the safety of our team, and we appreciate you doing the same for us.
Wine Club Levels
Club members and their guests have exclusive access to our club areas. For more information on how to book a club reservation, you can always call us, or review online details here>.
Your reservation can be cancelled at any time before the time of the reservation should your plans change. However, we request that you do so at least 24 hours in advance so DeLille Cellars can plan accordingly.
We do not allow pets at this time.
Due to health regulations, no outside food is allowed in our tasting room or on our patios.
To ensure an enjoyable and intimate experience for all our guests and for the safety and well-being of guests under 21, please note that:
- Persons under the age of 21 years old must be under your direct supervision of an adult at all times. The moving of furniture or sitting separately from adults is not permitted.
- All children are part of the total party count and must remain with the party at all times.
- Persons under the age of 21 years of age are not allowed to consume alcohol at any time.
- Running, jumping, climbing or sliding on railings is prohibited.
- DeLille Cellars reserve the right to refuse service if these guidelines are not met.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, events, and promotions.