2019 D2 #30 on Wine Spectator Top 100 🍷🎉 SHOP NOW
The Amarosé is the perfect summer cocktail. Crafted with DeLille Cellars Rosé and Fast Penny Spirits Amaricano Bianca, this cocktail is sure to delight. Enjoy inside The Lounge or on The Deck this summer, or in the comfort of your own home.
— 1oz London Dry Gin
— 1oz Amaricano Bianca
— 3/4 oz Rosé Simple Syrup (recipe below)
— 3/4oz Fresh Lemon Juice
— 2 Dashes Peychaud’s Aromatic Bitters
— 1 Dash Scrappy’s Celery Bitters
1. Combine equal parts granulated sugar and Rosé Wine in a small saucepan and warm over medium heat.
2. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Let cool and then pour into an airtight container (Jar or bottle)
3. Syrup will keep, refrigerated, for about a month
1. Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake with ice.
2. Double Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
3. Express the oil of a lemon peel over the glass and serve. Garnish with a lemon twis
Our 2021 Rosé’s pink salmon hue is a shade lighter than past vintages. There is a delectable weight and mouthfeel for a wine built without oak or much skin contact. Watermelon Jolly Rancher, passion fruit, nectarine and orange blossom all pop from the glass. The rich, ripe flavors work perfectly with the sturdy acidity, resulting in a lush, balanced finish. Blending some of our warmer and cooler vineyard sites results in a wine with a personality that will pair with a wide range of foods.Learn More
The Lounge at DeLille Cellars is a wine-centric dining experience featuring hand-crafted cuisine from Executive Chef Michael C. Toni. Along with an extensive wine list, The Lounge now offers select craft cocktails. Enjoy inside dining or outside on The Deck. Make an indoor or weather-dependent outdoor reservation today.