Important Shipping Information
DeLille Cellars complies with all state laws. Minors are forbidden to receive or ship wine. You must be 21 years of age to order and an adult signature is required upon delivery. We suggest shipping to a business address if possible. By placing your order, you certify under penalty of perjury that you and the recipient are at least 21 years old.
We can ship to the following states:
AK*, AL**, AZ, CA, CO, CT*, DC*, FL*, GA*, HI, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MT*, MO*, NC*, NE, ND, NJ, NH*, NM, NV*, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX*, VA*, WA, WI
*Your state has limits and/or requires a specific sales/use tax to your order. Please call the winery at 425.489.0544 with any questions in regard to your order.
** Licensing is coming soon!
Weather Dependent Shipping Policy
- Wine is a perishable commodity. Extreme temperatures may adversely affect the integrity of wine. While we offer both ground and air shipping options, we recommend 2-Day Air during January, February, June, July and August and in areas with extreme or volatile temperatures. During hot and cold weather, Ground orders will be placed on a weather hold and shipping when feasible.
- DeLille Cellars is not responsible for any degradation or alteration of the wine that may occur in transit due to extreme weather conditions.
- Shipping via ground is at the consumer’s own risk.
- We may still feel it necessary to hold onto 2-Day Air shipments for a period of time if we believe the temperatures are too extreme.
- We will add cold-packs to 2-Day orders as needed to hot states during the summer months.
Call us for additional information or questions: 425.489.0544, email@example.com
Standard Ground Shipping
The standard shipping option for all orders is the Ground Delivery service of United Parcel Service (UPS). Orders shipped Ground will typically arrive 5 - 7 business days after the order leaves the warehouse.
The standard expedited shipping option is 2-Day Air Express Shipping, via UPS. 3-Day Air and Next Day Air are available for an additional fee, please call to select these options.
UPS will send a tracking number to the email address you provided when purchasing from DeLille Cellars.
Multiple Delivery Attempts
If no one is available to receive and sign for the package, two subsequent attempts to deliver will be made. Wine orders require an adult signature, so whenever possible, we strongly encourage you to use a commercial business address to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, events, and promotions.