The Lounge at DeLille Cellars
Front of House Floor Manager
The Lounge at DeLille Cellars is looking for a Front of House Floor Manager at its new restaurant in the former Redhook Brewery building. This exciting role will help oversee multiple revenue centers which include our Restaurant, Bar, Deck and Private Events.
The role requires strong leadership and organization skills. The ability to work and lead independently is a must. This person must live and breathe hospitality as well as know how to hire, train, and inspire a like-minded team. The right person for this role should have a successful background managing in the food, beverage industry.
The Manager is responsible for helping to manage the daily operations of our restaurant/wine lounge, event spaces and seasonal outside deck. The new restaurant compliments and is integral to the customer experiences of our winery and tasting room. The Floor Manager will work in cooperation with our General Manager and Assistant General Manager as well as be supported by our marketing, human resources and accounting departments. The Floor Manager reports to the General Manager.
- Oversee and manage operations in a professional manner with a focus on providing excellent customer service while maximizing profitability and achieving sales goals.
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas. Ensure a safe working environment and compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal/state/local laws, and ordinances.
- Ensure consistent high quality of food preparation and service.
- Maintain professional restaurant image, including restaurant cleanliness, and employee appearance standards.
- Ensure positive guest service in all areas. Respond to complaints, taking all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests into return guests. Investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and service.
- Work in concert with the Events Manager to coordinate and host successful events.
- Support the Chef and Kitchen team to ensure food quality is high, service staff is knowledgeable about the products we serve and that our menu offering brings guests back for more.
- Track and report sales performance and other key metrics.
- Provide direction to employees regarding operational and procedural issues.
- Help train employees in all aspects of the operations and excellent customer service.
- Create a culture of a welcoming workplace and support diversity in hiring.
- Develop employees by providing ongoing feedback and establishing performance expectations.
- 5 years of Restaurant or guest service experience.
- Ability to provide and train others to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong wine knowledge
- Knowledge of business software (MS Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must agree to background and credit check.
- Individual who provides leadership to their team and is focused and self-disciplined to accomplish the goals of the operation.
- Shows initiative and entrepreneurial spirit to grow and improve business.
- Warm outgoing personality who will represent DeLille to its customers.
- Ability to work in a hectic environment and resolve issues as they arise.
- Physically able to lift 45 lbs. and remain standing for long periods.
- Evenings and Weekend work required
- COMPENSATION DOE Benefits include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, PTO
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, events, and promotions.