Tasting Room Server
Description: Located at one of Woodinville's Premier wineries, a successful candidate will join a dynamic group of hard-working professionals that are dedicated and passionate about what they do. Part-time position requiring primarily weekend and holiday shifts. We are searching for an enthusiastic individual to join our Tasting Room Team. Must be at least 21 years of age and have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Professional, personable, welcoming, with excellent hospitality and customer service focus
• Strong general wine knowledge is required along with familiarity of Washington wine industry.
• Public speaking experience preferred but not required.
• Previous sales and customer service experience in the hospitality industry.
• Enthusiastic, passionate and an astute listener.
• Positive attitude in customer interactions and with co-workers.
• Proficient computer skills
• Regular evening, weekend and Holiday shifts required (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
• Flexibility in an ever-changing fast paced environment
• Ability to work individually and in a team environment
• Working knowledge of WineDirect preferred, but not required
General Duties and Responsibilities: (This list is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.)
• Ensure all visitors are greeted in a timely fashion and leave with a positive, memorable experience.
• Present wine and provide wine education and accurate winery history. Washington State Class 12 servers permit is required.
• Effectively promote and sell wine and wine club memberships to guests
• Represent the company and brand professionally, graciously and enthusiastically
• Participate in special events as well as off-site winery functions.
• Replenish wine and merchandise as needed -- ability to repeatedly lift 50 lbs.
• General housekeeping duties to ensure the appearance and cleanliness of the tasting room are up to standard
• Ability to handle routine purchasing transactions with accuracy
• Follow all rules of the WSLCB
• Some food prep and serving. Food Handlers Permit is required.
• Valid Washington State MAST Class 12 Permit
• Valid Washington State Food Handlers Permit
• Must be 21 years of age
• Ability to stand and walk and climb stairs for long periods of time
• Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs
• Ability to read, understand and comprehend instructions, correspondences and memos.
Please email your cover letter and resume to Catherine >
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, events, and promotions.