Description: Located at one of Woodinville's Premier wineries, a successful candidate will join a dynamic group of hard-working professionals that are dedicated and passionate about what they do. Part-time position requiring primarily weekend and holiday shifts. We are searching for an enthusiastic individual to join our Tasting Room Team. Must be at least 18 years of age and have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Professional, personable, welcoming, with excellent hospitality and customer service focus
• Enthusiastic, passionate and an astute listener.
• Positive attitude in customer interactions and with co-workers.
• Proficient computer skills
• Regular evening, weekend and Holiday shifts required (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
• Flexibility in an ever-changing fast paced environment
• Ability to work individually and in a team environment
General Duties and Responsibilities: (This list is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.)
• Ensure all visitors are greeted in a timely fashion and leave with a positive, memorable experience.
• Represent the company and brand professionally, graciously and enthusiastically
• Participate in special events as well as off-site winery functions.
• Wash and buff glassware, dishware, and flatware.
• Complete food orders according to presentation guidelines.
• Provides and receives clear, on-going communication to other staff members.
• Maintains a clean and sanitary work environment.
• Serves as a busser for tables, clearing off used dishes, wiping down tables, and refilling water for customers as necessary.
• Communicates any customer needs to other staff members.
• Follows all King County Health Department food handling rules.
• Participates and assists with special events that occur when a barback is needed.
• Assists with closing routines as directed by management
• Replenish wine and merchandise as needed -- ability to repeatedly lift 50 lbs.
• General housekeeping duties to ensure the appearance and cleanliness of the tasting room are up to standard
• Follow all rules of the WSLCB
• Some food prep and serving. Food Handlers Permit is required.
• Valid Washington State MAST Class 12 Permit
• Valid Washington State Food Handlers Permit
• Must be 18 years of age
• Ability to stand, walk and climb stairs for long periods of time
• Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs
• Ability to read, understand and comprehend instructions, correspondences and memos.
Please email your cover letter and resume to Deb >
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, events, and promotions.