Kitchen Prep Staff
Description: DeLille Cellars located in Woodinville, WA is getting ready to move into its new tasting room at Hollywood Station. Our 3 story tasting room will offer seated tastings, food pairings, library tastings and 2 private rooms. We are looking for hard working service-oriented individuals to add to our tasting room staff. Ideal candidates have a proven track record of providing excellent customer experiences in a sales focused environment.
• Professional, personable, welcoming, with excellent hospitality and customer service focus
• Enthusiastic, passionate and an astute listener.
• Positive attitude in customer interactions and with co-workers.
• Proficient computer skills
• Weekend and Holiday shifts required (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
• Flexibility in an ever-changing fast paced environment
• Ability to work individually and in a team environment
General Duties and Responsibilities: (This list is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.)
• Ensure all visitors are greeted in a timely fashion and leave with a positive, memorable experience.
• Represent the company and brand professionally, graciously and enthusiastically
• Participate in special events as needed
• Cut and prep cheese and charcuterie
• Complete food orders according to presentation guidelines
• Some reheating and prep required
• Provides recommendations on food ordering
• Provides and receives clear, on-going communication to other staff members.
• Maintains a clean and sanitary work environment.
• Communicates any customer needs to other staff members.
• Follows all King County Health Department food handling rules.
• Assists with closing routines as directed by management
• Replenish wine and merchandise as needed -- ability to repeatedly lift 50 lbs.
• General housekeeping duties to ensure the appearance and cleanliness of the kitchen up to standard
• Follow all rules of the WSLCB
• Valid Washington State MAST Class 12 Permit
• Valid Washington State Food Handlers Permit
• Must be 18 years of age
• Ability to stand, walk and climb stairs for long periods of time
• Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs
• Ability to read, understand and comprehend instructions, correspondences and memos
Please email your cover letter and resume to Catherine >
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, events, and promotions.