Chateau Club members receive two custom selections per year. Members may choose the wines to be included, with a minimum requirement of $1000 + tax per selection after club discount is applied.
Note: Our Chateau Club has a limited numbers of memberships and is currently full. We can add you to the waitlist if interested and you will be emailed when space is available.
Club Privileges and Details:
- Members will receive two fully customizable selections per year. Two weeks prior to the club release date, we will send you a suggested selection of wines. We anticipate each selection to include approximately 24 bottles of wine – or a total of four cases annually. You may modify the selection and quantity as you like with available current vintage wines as long as the total cost (after your wine club discount of 20% has been applied) comes to at least $1,000, excluding tax. Selections may not include library or large format wines.
- 20% discount on all purchases
- First access to library wines for additional purchases (wine club discount will be applicable, except for wines with very limited quantities)
- First opportunity to purchase unique, small-lot, club exclusive wines. On occasion, executive winemaker Chris Upchurch will blend wines in extremely small quantities. As long as you maintain an active status, you can receive some these unique small-lot wines in your selections, and have the opportunity to purchase additional club-only wines.
- Unlimited complimentary tastings for up to four people at the DeLille Cellars Carriage House Tasting Room
- Private tasting for 12, with cheese platter, at the Carriage House Tasting Room
- First opportunity to purchase tickets to join us at DeLille Cellars special events
- Exclusive general wine club member events and Chateau Club events
- 20% off glass pours at Maison DeLille Wine Lounge in Kirkland, WA
- Complimentary UPS Ground shipping for club selections and other purchases of six bottles or more at any time (shipping to a single address)
Selections are released in April and October